Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Family Resort
Hoping to go to Disney this year? Let us help you make it there! BestVacationDealz.com is currently promoting the Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Family Resort package. With this affordable deal, you’ll receive 5 days and 4 nights in a 2 bedroom Townhome villa at the Fantasy World Resort I in sunny Kissimmee, FL. Also, you will get 2 adult 1-day complimentary tickets to Disney’s Magic Kingdom. All of this for just $518! Give us a call today to book it.
Your 2 bedroom Townhome villa can easily accommodate up to 6 with a Queen bed in the master, 2 twins in the second bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. Enjoy all the comforts of home with a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV.
Fantasy World Resort I
There’s so much to do at the Fantasy World Resort I that it will almost be hard to take the time away to enjoy your Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Family Resort package. Almost!! Swim in one of the 2 pools. Let the kids amuse themselves in the winding lazy river or on the 2 water slides. Soak your stress away in one of the 3 hot tubs. Join the fun with the poolside hula hoop or jump rope contest.
Get artsy at the Craft Cove and learn how to make a suncatcher or a sand art sculpture. Sing your heart out at karaoke at the poolside bar or grab some popcorn and enjoy movie night in the activity center. Need some more activities to keep you busy? How about an 18-hole miniature golf course, virtual golf or a floating driving range? They’re all here at Fantasy World Resort I and all included in your Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Family Resort package.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom
And the best part of all!! Your two complimentary 1-day adult tickets to Disney’s Magic Kingdom – the Happiest Place on Earth!! We hope this helps to stretch your hard-earned vacation budget a bit further!
Off the Beaten Track
After your incredible day at Disney, try something a little different and maybe just a bit less crowded. Here are a few suggestions for some fun things to that are just a bit “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Family Resort, those happy family memories will certainly last a lifetime!
5 Days / 4 Nights
$518 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $899
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Tickets to Magic Kingdom
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com