Festiva Orlando Resort
7503 Atlantis Way, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $289.ºº is the total price for 4 Days/ 3 Nights @ Festiva Orlando Resort
- Full Kitchen
- Washer/Dryer in Each Unit
- Zero Depth Entry Pool
- Kids Splash/Play Area
- Hot Tub
- Picnic & BBQ Areas
- Walking Trail Around Lake
- Shuffleboard & Basketball
- $100 Restaurant.com Certificate
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
Orlando Family Resort Vacation w/SeaWorld Tickets
Are you looking for a great deal on an Orlando area vacation that includes two tickets to SeaWorld? You’re in the right place! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’ve got a great Orlando Family Resort Vacation w/SeaWorld Tickets. With this package, you will receive 4 days/3 nights accommodations in a 1 bedroom condominium at the Festiva Resort Orlando. Then, you’ll get two adult 1-day complimentary tickets for SeaWorld. In addition, you will also receive $100 Restaurant.com Gift code for use at one of several area restaurants. All of this for just $289! Can you believe it??!
Festiva Orlando Resort
Festiva Orlando Resort is located on 110 gorgeous acres in Kissimmee, FL. Just moments from all the fun and excitement of the theme parks, you will feel like you’ve found a tranquil paradise here. With all the amenities your family wants, you will love your Orlando Family Resort Vacation w/SeaWorld Tickets at Festiva Orlando!
You will certainly understand why this is the best Orlando Family Resort Vacation w/SeaWorld Tickets when you see the amenities! You will all love the zero-depth entry pool. And the kids will have a blast splashing around in the kids splash/play area. Then, take a nice, quiet stroll around the on-site lake on the Nature trail. Then challenge the kids to a friendly game of shuffleboard or basketball. Enjoy a family picnic at the BBQ & picnic area. There’s so much family fun to be had at the Festiva Orlando Resort!
Your cozy 1 bedroom condominium features a full kitchen, a washer/dryer, balcony or patio, flat screen TV w/cable and DVD and comfortable bedding. You’ll by slumbering in style on a Queen bed. In addition, you also have a sleep sofa to accommodate a total of 4 people.
With this Orlando Family Resort Vacation w/SeaWorld Tickets, you get to recapture some of your most cherished childhood memories! Everyone loves SeaWorld because it’s the best of childhood! Like pools and sprinklers and the neighborhood creek with the big rope swing. SeaWorld remembers too and they have created one of the largest waterparks in the country to honor those memories in all of us! Ride one of the many exciting rides. See a fun, cool show. Learn something new and interesting at one of the informative exhibits. Enjoy a second childhood, if just for an afternoon, at SeaWorld!
Dinner On Us
With your $100.00 Restaurant.com gift card, we hope you enjoy a delicious dinner on us! Take your choice of Galletto’s Wine Bar & Grill, American Kitchen Bar & Grill or Cala Bella Shingle Creek. There’s a restaurant for any taste you have!
Enjoy your trip to the Orlando area and SeaWorld with your Orlando Family Resort Vacation w/SeaWorld Tickets from BestVacationDealz.com!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$289 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $485
Savings – $196
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Sofa Bed
$100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The condo was everything we needed. It had a full kitchen with washer/dryer and a comfortable living room. The check-in staff was friendly and helpful. The condo and the surroundings are clean and well-kept. We loved watching the flat screen TVs. We were very happy with the quality and service. " - Sue M.
- "This is a terrific resort with most of the usual amenities. We stayed in a one bedroom unit with separate living room and kitchen. It had two LCD TV's. It was close to Disney and restaurants, though you still need a vehicle. We visited in the off-season, so the resort was very quiet, which was lovely for us." - Bonnie R.
- "You're never sure exactly what you're going to get when you rent a vacation rental, but we were very pleasantly surprised here. We booked a 3-bedroom unit and it far exceeded our expectations. It was HUGE and very well-stocked with everything we could possibly need. Our kids loved the pool and the kids area and we found the lake trail very peaceful. Overall, a great experience. - Ben F.
- "We stayed here just last week. The staff was simply wonderful. The rooms are spacious, clean, and we loved our own private balcony. The resort is convenient to all the area attractions and we all loved hanging out at the pool. Thank you again staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here and hope to come see you again!" - Lynn Y.
Located in the midst of 110 pristine acres, Festiva Orlando Resort offers the short or long term vacationer a choice of 1-, 2- or 3-bedroom luxury villas, complete with private balcony.
Nothing is better after a long day at the theme parks than relaxing on your balcony, overlooking the peaceful lagoon and enjoying a refreshing beverage. Or perhaps you’d like to watch a great movie with the entire family on your large screen television in your living room!
Studio Villa - Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
1 Bedroom - Sleeps 6 – 2 Queens + Sofa Bed
• Fitness Trail Surrounding Our Lake
• Basketball Courts
• Shuffleboard Court
• Picnic and BBQ Areas
• Barbecue Grills
• Zero-Depth Entry Pool
• Outdoor Spa Tub
• Children’s Splash/Play Area
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com