River Terrace Resort
240 River Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Start planning your next vacation with Bestvacationdealz.com !
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $99* is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – River Terrace Resort Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Best Gatlinburg Vacation Getaway
- 2 Water Park Passes - Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Additional Nights Available
- This Special Expires Today
The River Terrace Resort is the perfect stay when visiting Gatlinburg, Tennessee. You will love this convenient property for all it offers. Located in Gatlinburg and adjacent to the historic downtown. This spacious standard room features an oversized room that sleeps 4 guests.
The River Terrace Resort is close to all things fun to do in the Gatlinburg area and will be your home base for finding fun and excitement! This best vacation deal resort also features its own full breakfast restaurant on-site and convenient trolley access.
As an added bonus – This deal also includes 2 water park passes to the Wild Bear Falls Water Park!
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $99* Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $449
- Savings – $350
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Water Park Passes – Wild Bear Falls
- Additional Nights Available
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- *Resort Preview Rate
- "We were so lucky to find this incredible deal! The resort was wonderful, so clean, and near everything we wanted to see. We were within walking distance of the attractions, restaurants, and shops!" -Sherry Woods, Kentucky
- "I would definitely recommend BestVacationDeals.com to anyone! From the beginning the service was amazing! When we arrived at the resort, we were quickly greeted and treated like family. The staff was so friendly!" - Peter Stone, Tennessee
- "We stayed at the River Terrace Resort with the kids and had a spectacular time. The rooms were comfortable and had everything we needed, including a mini-fridge to store snacks. We are so close to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, which the kids loved!" Kayla Fields, North Carolina
This stunning hotel enjoys a delightful setting in Gatlinburg, nestled in the enchanting surroundings of the Great Smoky Mountain Range. Guests will enjoy the ease of access to a host of attractions, such as Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokie’s, Guinness World Records Museum, and Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre. This delightful hotel greets guests with an enchanting wooden exterior, blending effortlessly with the natural wonders of its surroundings. Inviting guests into a world of luxury and charm, this hotel oozes splendor and poise. The guest rooms open up onto balconies or patios, where endless sights are to be enjoyed. The guest rooms are beautifully appointed, utilizing soothing natural tones, reflecting the delights of the surroundings. Guests will be impressed by the exemplary facilities that this delightful hotel has to offer.
• Year of construction: 1958
• Connecting rooms
Standard - Sleeps 4 – 2 Queen Beds
Included: Two queen beds, Bathroom, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Balcony, Carpeted floors, Internet access, Wi-Fi, Individually adjustable climate control, 42" flat-screen TV, Cable TV, Direct dial telephone, Radio, Alarm clock, Coffee maker, Mini-fridge, and Microwave
Amenities and services
Included: Free parking, Launderette, Air conditioning in public areas
• Wi-Fi available (Fees Apply)
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Outdoor pools
• Children’s swimming area