River Terrace Resort
240 River Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $99* is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – River Terrace Resort Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Best Gatlinburg Vacation Getaway
- Includes a $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge
- 2 Water Park Passes - Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
The River Terrace Resort is the perfect stay when visiting Gatlinburg, Tennessee. You will love this convenient property for all it offers. Located in Gatlinburg and adjacent to the historic downtown. This spacious standard room features an oversized room which sleeps 4 guests.
The River Terrace Resort is close to all things fun to do in the Gatlinburg area and will be your home base for finding fun and excitement! This best vacation deal resort also features its own full breakfast restaurant on site and convenient trolley access.
This BEST Gatlinburg vacation deal also comes with a $100 Restaurant.com dinner certificate for Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge. The only thing better than the view FROM your table…will be the food ON your table.
As an added bonus – This deal also includes 2 water park passes to the Wild Bear Falls Water Park!
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $99* Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $449
- Savings – $350
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- 2 Water Park Passes – Wild Bear Falls
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- *Resort Preview Rate
- Sherry W - What an incredible deal for this property. The hotel is beautiful and well maintained. This was a luxury hotel at a great price with so much included.
- Karla S - I would definitely recommend BestVacationDeals.com to anyone! Great service and even nicer rooms. We especially loved the breakfast at the hotel, first class all the way! Our waiter David was wonderful and made us feel special.
This stunning hotel enjoys a delightful setting in Gatlinburg, nestled in the enchanting surroundings of the Great Smoky Mountain Range. Guests will enjoy ease of access to a host of attractions, such as Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokie’s, Guinness World Records Museum and Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre. This delightful hotel greets guests with an enchanting wooden exterior, blending effortlessly with the natural wonders of its surroundings. Inviting guests into a world of luxury and charm, this hotel oozes splendor and poise. The guest rooms open up onto balconies or patios, where endless sights are to be enjoyed. The guest rooms are beautiful appointed, utilizing soothing natural tones, reflecting the delights of the surroundings. Guests will be impressed by the exemplary facilities that this delightful hotel has to offer.
• Year of construction: 1958
• Year of most recent renovation: 2006
• Total number of rooms: 204
• Single rooms: 27
• Double rooms: 84
• Connecting rooms
Standard - Sleeps 4 – 2 Queen Beds
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms, Double bed, Bathroom, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Balcony, Carpeted floors, Internet access, Wi-fi, Safe, Individually adjustable heating , TV, Individually adjustable air conditioning, Cable TV, Direct dial telephone, Radio, Alarm clock, Ironing set, Tea and coffee making facilities , Fridge, Mini fridge, Microwave
Amenities and services
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Car park, Garage, Launderette, Air conditioning in public areas
• Wired Internet Available in the hotel
• Wifi in all rooms
• Internet in all rooms
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Non-smoking area
• Business center
• Outdoor freshwater pool
• Children’s swimming area
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com