204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $289/3 Nights - Summer Getaway in Smoky Mountains w/Ripley's Tickets
- Guest Room w/Two Queens
- Refrigerator & Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, DVD
- Inground Pool
- Picnic Area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Location to all Attractions
Summer Getaway in Smoky Mountains w/Ripley’s Tickets
Looking to spend a few days in the mountains and have some fun at one of the Ripley’s attractions? We’ve got the perfect deal for you! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re currently offering our Summer Getaway in Smoky Mountains w/Ripley’s Tickets. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the lovely Country Cascades hotel. You will also receive 2 complimentary 1-day adult tickets for Ripley’s Moving Theater. PLUS, is a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher for a great meal experience at Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. All of this for a TOTAL of just $289! Give us a call today to book it.
Country Cascades Hotel
You will love with the resort like grounds and wonderful amenities available to you as a guest of the Country Cascades during your Summer Getaway in Smoky Mountains w/Ripley’s Tickets. Enjoy the in-ground pool with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. Take a few hours to work on your summer tan!
A grassy picnic area features grills and picnic tables. It’s lovely creekfront location is like being out in the country!
Deluxe daily continental breakfast is also included with your package. And it sure is deluxe! Choose from Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereals, doughnuts, toast, bagels, milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino. There’s the perfect fuel to start off another day in the mountains!
Last, but not least, is an onsite fitness center to keep up your healthy lifestyle.
With your Summer Getaway in Smoky Mountains w/Ripley’s Tickets package, enjoy all the comforts of home! Your guest room includes two Queen beds to accommodate a total of 4. For your convenience, your room features a refrigerator and coffee maker. In addition, you will also enjoy free WiFi, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. We have tried to think of everything to make this the perfect vacation experience for you!
Ripley’s Moving Theater
t’s going to be a bumpy ride in Ripley’s REAL-D 5D Moving Theater experience. The state of the art theater with digital effects and motion seats will make you feel like you’re in the movies!
Activities and Attractions
With almost never-ending choices, it’s hard to not feel overwhelmed! We understand, so we’ve put together this starter list of some of the popular fun activities in the area. Just a few ideas of how to best spend your precious time during your Summer Getaway in Smoky Mountains w/Ripley’s Tickets!
Enjoy your time in Pigeon Forge and y’all come back, y’hear?!
- "We want to say Thank you to the wonderful staff who made our 1st visit so enjoyable. Each of you gave us great ideas for things to do around the area and made our stay at Country Cascades feel like home. We appreciate your help with items we forgot, as well as the closest grocery store, discount tickets that were available and your true kindness. We will definitely be coming back to visit." - Angie B.
- "My wife and I spent several days at Country Cascades. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We will be going back to Pigeon Forge in October and plan on staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it." - Robert N.
- "We love to come and stay at Country Cascades! Wonderful staff! The entire stay was fantastic. The front desk staff is friendly and professional and always appy to answer questions about the area. They greet everyone with a smile.The rooms are always very clean and cozy. We plan on coming back soon." - Jamie C.
- "The entire Staff, without exception, were fantastic. Each one professional, positive, and helpful in all areas. The breakfast is wonderful and delicious in a very nice pristine sitting area. We very much enjoyed our stay there and would absolutely return." - Bill M.
This casual, modern hotel is half a mile from attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge and 0.3 miles from The Comedy Barn Theater.
The simple, homey rooms feature coffeemakers, fridges, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites include fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and living areas with pull-out sofas and/or spiral staircases leading to upstairs bedrooms.
Freebies include continental breakfast and refreshments. There's also an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a picnic area with BBQs, as well as more than 2,500 sq ft of meeting space.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com