Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort
1324 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Spacious and luxurious accommodations - sleeps 4
- Hotel rooms from $49
- Studio suites from $69
- One-bedroom villas from $89
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Outdoor pool & hot tub
- Open Date Packages Available
- Game room/Ping pong
- Horseshoe pit
- Fitness center
Step back in time and experience the wonders of Colonial America in Williamsburg, VA! This special offer allows you to experience life in 18th century America before the birth of our country. It’s all part of a fun 3-day/2-night Williamsburg vacation package at Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort where you’ll enjoy luxury accommodations from just $49. That’s $49 per package, not per night or per person!
The Colonial Williamsburg historic area is the birthplace of the American Revolution. Get an up-close look at this amazing living history museum and discover the sights, sounds, and stories of this 18th-century community. Colonial Williamsburg features more than 500 original and reconstructed buildings, 40 exhibit buildings, private homes, quaint inns and taverns, shops, and 90 acres of public parks and gardens. Experience the aura of yesteryear through live reenactments, museums, interactions with townspeople, the historic buildings & gardens, and more. You can even follow the same paths once walked by George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, and James Madison.
History…and Modern Day Thrills!
Yes, you’ll find plenty of history in Williamsburg. But the area is also home to Busch Gardens theme park – the world’s “most beautiful theme park.” Come discover dozens of family rides and thrilling roller coasters such Tempesto, Verbolten, Mach Tower, Alpengeist and Griffon.
There are also live stage shows, special animal encounters, authentic food and more – all based on the park’s unique European theme.
Williamsburg still looks much like it did during colonial times and Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort offers beautiful period furniture – plus all the modern conveniences of today. Walk the streets where the American Revolution began. Then relax in the luxurious comfort at Westgate where you find all the comforts of home and a wide range of special amenities and activities to please the entire family!
- "The Westgate Historic Williamsburg is so conveniently close to Busch Gardens! It was one of the main reasons we wanted to book here. We were also close to other nearby attractions and shops, which made it easy to get around. Great location!" - Jim Anderson, Delaware
- "Wow, this resort was beautiful! We loved the rooms. They were clean, spacious, nicely decorated, and had everything we needed. They had so much to do too! My family loved the beautiful pool and giant chess." - Eboni Lancaster, West Virginia
- "My family stayed at the resort for vacation and we absolutely loved it! The staff was incredibly kind and we loved the atmosphere. This resort is close to Colonial Williamsburg, which we love to visit. Can't wait to come back!" - Kate Jones, North Carolina
Accommodations Available at Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort
Standard Hotel Room
Features: 1 King bed or 2 Queen Beds, Full bath, Mini refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee maker, In-room safe, 42" TV
Features: 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Sleeper Sofa, Full Bathroom, Kitchenette, Jetted tub
Features: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, Full Kitchen, Whirlpool Tub, Washer / Dryer