Best Western Historic Area Inn
201 Bypass Road Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- 4 Days / 3 Nights - Best Western Historic Area Inn
- $99 Total Package Price - Not Per Person/Night
- Bonus! $100 VISA Gift Card
- One mile from Colonial Williamsburg
- Customize your vacation package with attraction tickets & more!
$100 Gift Card Included With Package! Save Today!
It’s a revolutionary good time! Williamsburg VA Resort Getaway Only $99 – Retail Value:
Looking for a getaway filled with adventure and history? Look no further than the historic downtown district of Williamsburg, VA. Brush up on the yesteryear with living history museums. Explore the land by foot or peddle. Discover the area’s renowned restaurants, award-winning spas and superb golf courses. Immerse yourself in the largest outdoor educational museum in the country, all while enjoying quaint accommodations at Best Western Historic Area Inn! We’re offering this exclusive 4-day & 3-night Williamsburg vacation package featuring a stay at Best Western Historic Area Inn AND $100 VISA Gift Card (limited-time!) – all for just $99 (total, not per night).
Experience History in the Making
Just a short drive from Colonial Williamsburg, Best Western Historic Area Inn offers amenities from an indoor pool and fitness center to complimentary breakfast and high-speed internet! The hotel is also situated one mile from Colonial Williamsburg and 5 miles from The World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park, Busch Gardens.
What You Get
- 4 Days & 3 Nights at Best Western Historic Area Inn
- Guest Room – Sleeps 4
- BONUS! $100 VISA Gift Card Included
- Customize your getaway with additional nights, room upgrades or attraction tickets!
Explore Colonial Williamsburg
When you visit Colonial Williamsburg, you’re stepping back in time to the days of our nation’s founding. You can envision the sights and sounds of 18th-century life as you stroll along cobblestone streets, enjoy performances by costumed interpreters, and visit historic buildings like Governor’s Palace and George Wythe House. There’s plenty of fun activities for kids, too! Kids can learn how to stitch with Every Child Taught to Sew, discover how local craftspeople use techniques to make building materials and fabrics, or meet the land’s rare breed animals like Leicester Longwool Sheep, Cleveland Bay Horses and Dominique Chickens. The family can also say hello to Huacaya alpacas and other animals at Fox Wire Farm, located just outside Williamsburg!
Why we love it!
Explore the streets where the American Revolution began. Then, kick back and relax in your charming space at Best Western Historic Area Inn where you’ll find all the comforts of home plus a variety of amenities and activities for the entire family! If a beacon of history and hospitality are what you’re after, this $99 Williamsburg VA vacation package is exactly what you’ve been searching for.
- "You must book this package, it's a steal for what you're getting!" - Sam Oaks, Massachusetts
- "Great hotel for its price and location. Room was very clean. Amazing trip." - Kaylee Valentine, Washington
- "If you're looking for a quick and easy way to book your next vacation, this is it!" - Tom Ingram, Texas
- "So much to do in Williamsburg! You can spend 4 days here and not visit the same museum twice. Our family did it all, Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, and even a spa day. Thanks BVD." - Elizabeth Montalvo, New York
Guest Room (Sleeps 4)
Features: Two queen beds, TV, work desk with chair, mini-fridge, coffee/tea maker, and more!