Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $239.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East
- Best Busch Gardens Williamsburg Deal
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift For Southern Pancake & Waffle House
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- Extra Busch Gardens Tickets: $70
- Breakfast Included
Best Busch Gardens Williamsburg Deal
The kids have been talking nonstop about the awesome coasters at Busch Gardens for so long now, you feel like you’ve ridden them all – at least 10 times each! They think their lives will absolutely not be worth living if they don’t get on the Alpengeist and the Roman Rapids – and they make you aware of this with great regularity. So, you’ve decided to see what all the fuss is about – and take them to Busch Gardens! Now the challenge is to find the best Busch Gardens Williamsburg deal possible. Well, great, because we’ve got it!!
Your Getaway Package Deal
The best Busch Gardens Williamsburg deal has some pretty great features, including two free 1-day tickets to Busch Gardens! Of course, that’s why it’s the best! Enjoy 4 days/3 nights in a comfortable and spacious guest room at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East. Your room features two Queen beds to accommodate the entire family and free WiFi. Enjoy the hearty hot breakfast in the morning and a $100 Restaurant.com certificate for Southern Pancake and Waffle House!
About Busch Gardens
Busch Gardens is a place where fun comes naturally. The theme of the park is Europe and they have nine European villages centered around six countries for their visitor’s enjoyment and exploration. The park is filled with some of the best roller coasters in the world. But it’s not just thrill rides! Busch Gardens also features live entertainment, and child-friendly rides. Its beautiful architecture and landscaping has earned it the title of “World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park” since 1990.
Busch Gardens is very invested in conservation. You can see and learn about Bald Eagles, Clydesdale horses and Gray wolves. The park is located on the banks of the James River in Williamsburg, which is a great place for a family vacation. It is surrounded by the Historic Triangle of Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestowne.
Things to Do
As if Busch Gardens isn’t enough to keep everyone happy and occupied, there’s much more in the area to do. Visit Colonial Williamsburg, take a cruise on the James River or even visit the Virginia Living Museum. With your Best Busch Gardens Williamsburg Deal, the choices are almost endless!
If you’d like to visit at another time, please check out our September Getaway or our October Getaway.
4 Days / 3 Nights
$239 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $388
Savings – $119
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Queen
Additional Tickets – $70
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- " Beautiful, clean park, lines not too long. Very much enjoyed the park and the food - we ate our way through Europe! The roller coasters were exciting - Gryffon was our favorite. And Lock Ness Monster is still there 30 years later." Maggie C.
- "Thanks for making this great deal so me and my family could enjoy Busch Gardens. It was great." Anita R.
- "This is a fantastic theme park. Despite being a really hot day, we found plenty of shady areas and AC in many of the rides. Lines were not long and the park was clean." - Mike S.
- "bestvacationdealz.com is just top notch. They helped me book this 3 night vacation to Busch Gardens and the whole family loved it. We could not have afforded this otherwise. Thanks so much, the kids will be talking about this for years to come." - Laurie G.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com