River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
240 River Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $149* is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – River Terrace Resort Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Best Deal Family Vacation Package Gatlinburg
- Includes a $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge
- 4 Water Park Passes - Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
Best Deal Family Vacation Package Gatlinburg
Are you planning a family vacation? And looking for a good deal? Then, let BestVacationDealz.com help! We provide great vacations at amazing prices! Currently, we’re featuring the River Terrace Resort with our Best Deal Family Vacation Package Gatlinburg. With this family vacation deal, you get 4 days and 3 nights at the family friendly River Terrace Resort in Gatlinburg, TN. Also, you can look forward to 4 one-day complimentary passes to the Wild Bear Falls Water Park. And last but not least, enjoy a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code for use at many area restaurants. We hope you’re as excited about this deal as we are!
River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
The River Terrace Resort is in the perfect location in beautiful Gatlinburg. It is a great environment for your Best Deal Family Vacation Package Gatlinburg. You’ve got the best of both worlds here. The resort is located downtown and within easy walking distance to all of the shopping, restaurants and attractions. And it’s also located right in the middle of the natural surroundings. The River Terrace Resort is located right on a stream and with an up-close view of the mountains. Many people think it features the best views in all of Gatlinburg!
Your guest room is a comfortable respite from the daily vacation activities! It features two Queen sized beds, a mini-kitchen area with microwave, coffee maker and mini-fridge, as well as a lovely terrace or patio for enjoying the sights and sounds of nature. On-site amenities include pool and restaurant/bar.
All the Deets!
This is where it gets even more exciting! Your Best Deal Family Vacation Package Gatlinburg also includes four 1-day complimentary passes to the nearby Wild Bear Falls Water Park. Also, we are happy to provide you with a $100 Restaurant.com dinner certificate.
Wild Bear Falls Water Park is an incredible world-class indoor/outdoor water park. It has a state-of-the-art retractable roof, so you never have to think about the weather. It’s always perfect weather here! At over 60,000 square feet and with over 300, 000 gallons of water flowing daily, Wild Bear Falls Water Park is the largest indoor water park in the South and the 5th largest in the country.
We know you will enjoy the down-home friendly atmosphere of Gatlinburg, TN and take advantage of our Best Deal Family Vacation Package Gatlinburg for you and your family!
Here are just a few suggestions for fun things to do with the family in Gatlinburg.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Gatlinburg Scenic Overlook
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift
- The Village Shops
- Ober Gatlinburg
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $149* Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $489
- Savings – $340
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- 4 Water Park Passes – Wild Bear Falls
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- * Resort Preview Rate
- "Thank you for a wonderful weekend getaway. The room was clean, spacious and had a great view of downtown Gatlinburg. This is a great, convenient location. Walking distance to everything! In the morning, we got to see ducks swim in the Little Pigeon River! Highly recommended." - Gail O.
- "My husband and I stayed here for three nights. The room was very clean and roomy. We enjoyed the balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains. I would def stay here again! The highlight of the stay was a bear walking through the parking lot!" - Shawn L.
- "Awesome views!! Great location! Friendly staff was very accommodating. The room was lovely." - Debbie R.
- "This hotel's location makes it great. It is off the strip, so you don't hear any of the noise or traffic. But you can walk everywhere. The restaurant and bar is great with terrific food. Staff is so nice and friendly. The room had a nice view of the creek and a lovely balcony. Pool was also great. Good experience. Would come back. " - Dana W.
Nestled at the foot of a forested hill in downtown Gatlinburg, this relaxed conference hotel along the Cliff Branch River is 11 miles from Dollywood theme park and a mile from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The unpretentious, warmly decorated rooms feature sofas, and private patios or balconies, as well as cable TV, microwaves, minifridges and coffeemakers. Some add fireplaces and/or river views.
Amenities include a relaxed sports bar/grill and 2 heated outdoor pools (seasonal), along with 11 meeting rooms.
- Free Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Pool
- Air Conditioned
- Pet Friendly
- Kitchens in all Rooms
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com